Game UI/UX Designer
Personal Project / Dec 2019 – Present
- Created wireframes demonstrating user flows and various game states/screens.
- Designed a custom controller to further enhance the player experience & improve accessibility.
- Implementing gameplay and UI within Unity.
USC Games / Oct 2018 – Mar 2019
- Worked remotely with a group of graduate students to further develop the UI in their games.
- Started by conceptualizing the interactions with sketches before creating final vector assets.
- Once the design was finalized, I implemented the interactions for the UI by using C# in Unity.
UC Santa Cruz / Mar 2018 – June 2019
- Designed & implemented the title screen, credits, and pause menu within Unity.
- Worked on color-coding bilingual text in hopes of improving readability and easing cognitive load.
- Drafted a play-test survey in order to gather player feedback in a consistent manner.
B.A. Art & Design: Games + Playable Media B.S. Cognitive Science: AI/HCI
Sketch / Figma
Discord / Slack
Trello / Asana
English – fluent
Spanish – fluent
C# (Unity) – basic
UC Santa Cruz / Sept 2017 – Present
Centro Partners / Jan 2017 – Dec 2017
UCSC IT Services / Aug 2016 – Sept 2017